Categories

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Moon Rock




I am in Moon Rock's Stud Shoulder Tank Top. I love almost anything studded (if you don't already know). :D

I am in Moon Rock's Maroon Bustier Chiffon Maxi. The color is perfect for X'mas! I think i'm wearing this for my X'mas dinner. :) Glitter flats from H&M.

Why shop at Moon Rock
Moon Rock is now a Private Limited registered company (201225978R). 

Moon Rock launches a new collection WEEKLY! Update your wardrobe with the edgiest yet wearable statement pieces delivered to your doorstep. You'll be glad to know most of the items are unique to Moon Rock. Not to mention, their AWESOME QUALITY & CUT. They only sell what they would wear. Enough said.



Check out their Third collection launched: Eclipse




Do also check out Moon Rock's X'mas Sale: $20 & Under!



Moon Rock's Like & Share Facebook Giveaway is happening now...

Hurry, go join the Facebook Giveaway to win it! http://www.facebook.com/MoonRockStore